You all may know how much I love Harry Potter due to the continuous posts and references on both here and my Instagram. So, I thought I’d try out the ultimate Harry Potter Tag where I’ll be answering loads of questions. I hope you all enjoy!
1. Favourite Book.
For definite it has to be Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
2. Least Favourite Book.
Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix; it’s just too long and it drags a bit however the part where Voldemort comes back is soo good :-).
3. Favourite Movie.
Well… I can’t decide between Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban or Harry Potter and the half blood prince. So yeah, both of them.
4. Least Favourite Movie.
To be honest I’m not really keen on Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets… Lockhart annoys me soo much!
5. Favourite Quote.
‘After all this time?’…’Always’
‘Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light’
6. Favourite Weasley.
George of course, he’s just so funny.
7. Favourite Female Character.
Eventhough she’s more of a minor character, I really love Fleur Delacour. I just admire her. Oh and I really love Hermione of course.
8. Favourite Male Character.
To many people’s dismay my favourite male of all time is Draco Malfoy. I don’t even know why, but I absolutely adore him.
9. Favourite Villain.
My favourite villain is Bellatrix, she is just so interesting. Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a book on her!
10. Favourite Professor.
This is easy… Snape. In the last book it is just so heartbreaking to find what he has had to go through and I admire him for that exact reason.
11. Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
I’d have to say wash Snape ‘s hair, I think if I had to listen to Lockhart rant I’d lose the will to live.
12. Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
Definitely an elated Bellatrix, it’s quite hard to put an angry Molly out of your head… *shivers*.
13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
I’d rather travel by the Hogwarts Express as I’d rather not get squashed by the whomping willow and who wouldn’t want to miss the sweet trolley.
14. Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Kiss Voldemort, I’d rather not have to deal with Umbridge thank you very much.
15. Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Ride a Hippogriff… just imagine it, wouldn’t it be magical.
16. Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Yes Professor McGonagall. I felt she was so much more stricter in the book than she was on the film. I definitely preferred the film adaption of her.
17. Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No I love every single one.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
If I’m honest I couldn’t tell the difference both were amazing.
19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
In the Chamber of Secrets I would’ve loved to see the death day party. I bet it would of been so unusual and just added something extra to the film.
20. If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
None of them, I think they all portray the books really well although the films have skipped out a few parts.
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
All the way through reading and watching Harry Potter I’ve always wanted to be in Slytherin. I think I’m more like them, although don’t worry I’m not evil.
22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
When I got sorted I was actually put into Hufflefuff, it isn’t so bad… it’s the house of Newt Scamander ♡♡
23. Which class would be your favourite?
Of course potions, I just love that sort of thing. Oh and perhaps astronomy as I absolutely adore stars.
24. Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Expecto Patronum since I feel if you needed it, it’d be extremely useful.
25. Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Hmm, I’m not too sure on this. Hopefully Draco but I don’t know.
26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak. It seems the most genuine and wouldn’t it be cool to just walk around invisible all day.
27. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
No Umbridge… she is soo annoying.
28. Favourite Marauder?
Padfoot. He’s just so sweet and I honestly cried when he died.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Sirius or Lupin. I can’t decide.
30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows definitely. If you can be the master of death, why kill loads of people for Horcruxes to become immortal.
So that is it for the ultimate Harry Potter Tag. I really hope you enjoyed and if you liked it comment or like below for more posts like this in the future. Byee!
Love Jazz xxx