I haven’t been posting for a while as I’ve been super busy with schoolwork and I’ve been travelling quite a bit.
Anyway I thought I would do a recipe similar to the milk and white chocolate cookie recipe as it’s had the most views (go check it out). These cookies are seriously the best things I have ever tasted and are amazing for a party, small get together or just to relax with a good book and a fluffy blanket. Here it is;
Ingredients (To make 10)
- 200g Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 275g Self-Raising Flour
- 75g Cocoa Powder
- A Dash Of Milk (Optional)
- A Large Bar Each Of White And Milk Chocolate (Also Dark Chocolate If Wanted)
- 3 Daim Bars
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c and then whizz together your butter and sugar till it’s smooth. I found this easier using a large mixer as it was cleaner. Crack in the egg and put in the dry ingredients and also blend these together. Add some milk if the mixture looks too dry.
- Next, break up all of the chocolate into the mixture and also the Daim bars. Mix your chocolate in and then line the baking trays with baking paper or grease tthem with butter, whatever is easiest. Using your hands, separate the mixture into 10 large blobs or 16 small blobs.
- Put these into the oven for 11 minutes and no longer! They may look like they need it but don’t! This ensures they stay soft and chocolatey. Leave them to cool for about 30 minutes and enjoy!!!
(This recipe is from the Love, Tanya book)