Today we made white and milk chocolate cookies. They were soo amazing and gooey. So, we thought we’d share our recipe so you can recreate this sweet treat. We like to make them and sit infront of the fire and watch a movie. We hope you enjoy xx
Ingredients (makes 10 large)
-300g caster sugar
-1 large egg
-325g self-raising flour
-A dash of milk (optional)
-200g white chocolate
-200g milk chocolate
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees celcius. Whisk the butter and sugar together until it’s pale and creamy. Make sure the butter is at room temperature so it’s easier to blend. Crack in an egg and mix thoroughly. Gradually add the flour by popping in a bit at a time. Make sure it’s all mixed.
2. The mixture should come together and look like dough. If it’s too dry, add a dash of milk until it’s the right consistency. If the mixture feels too sticky, just add a touch more flour.
3. With clean hands, break up the chocolate into big and small chunks and add to the mixture. Grab the dough from underneath and spread the chunks through thoroughly. Shape the mixture into ten balls using your hands and put them on a baking tray covered in greaseproof paper or butter it.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes but no longer! They will look like they need longer, but they don’t! Leave them on a baking tray or a cooling rack to cool for 25 minutes. Then sit back, relax and enjoy the chocolate yumminess ❤❤❤
– Instead of white and milk chocolate cookies add Mnms to create a tasty chocolate cookie (you need the same amount as you do for the white and milk chocolate)
-To create a chocolate cookie dough add 75g of cocoa to the mixture.